We are happy to announce the very first eposide of this new series of ours.
For the begining it will be on a monthly basis.
You will find interviews with our main artist and a mix from them.
For the very first time we had brought to you Liva K from Greece.
He have tracks and remixes on our label and he will have new once in the future aswell.
1. How did you get into electronic music?
It was my love for music. I started djing in a really young age (almost 15).
I loved the vibe of people dancing
2. Who are the main influences for your current sound and direction? …and why?
Main influences? A lot, Kolombo, Sharam Jey, Maceo Plex, Miguel Campbell to name a few.
3. How long ago did you start dj-ing and producing?
I started djing when i was 15. My love for production came earlier, at the age of 18.
4. What DAW do you use, and what are you favourite VST’s?
I use to work with FL Studio, and i love sylenth & minimoog.
5. What can we expect from you in 2015 and beyond? What are you plans for the future?
Many many releases. I have one release coming in my beloved Lovestyle Records, and some releases on BunnyTiger Dubs, Smiley Fingers, So Track Boa & other big labels.
6. What advice of any would give to an upcoming producer?
If you work you can achieve everything, everything! It’s the only advice i always give to others, but first of all to myself.
7. What is a day look like in the life of Liva K?
The first thing is to drink a cap of coffee, hehe.
Then i always check beatport/ traxsource charts to see the updates, and after that i run Fl studio. Then, you know..